Universities in the United States are offering full scholarships to international students

International Students Can Apply For A Fully Funded Scholarship In The United States

If you thought studying in the United States was expensive, think again because these universities will offer you up to 100% tuition waivers, allowing you to learn for free in the United States.

Let’s look at five top universities that will provide you with a scholarship worth up to 100% of your tuition, and this is not limited to doctoral students.

Few universities are known for paying up to 100% of your tuition and even a portion of your living expenses in exchange for graduate assistantships, research assistantships, and teaching assistantships.

This isn’t always the case for undergraduate or master’s students, especially when they first start and need to find on-campus jobs to make ends meet.

Here is a list of universities that will give you up to 100% of your tuition money back.


Texas has a program that helps international students and out-of-state students. Most Texas universities, including private universities, will provide undergraduate students with a $4000 tuition scholarship.

If you are an undergraduate student who attended school in Texas, you are ineligible to apply for the scholarship, which is only open to non-Texans.

Students from Texas automatically receive lower tuition and are referred to as in-state students. Still, students from other parts of the country or non-American students typically pay higher tuition fees, so out-of-state/international students can apply for scholarships to help with their costs.

The New York Institute of Technology

Scholarships are available from NY-Tech, and based on merit, to both graduates and undergraduates. Because students are eligible for the scholarship, there is no need to submit a separate application.

Once you’ve been accepted, you’ll be given a scholarship. Suppose you are an international student living outside of the United States. In that case, you can find out about the scholarship’s status before moving to the United States after your admission has been approved.

Memphis State University

The scholarships are open to Boots graduates and undergraduates, but there are some eligibility requirements. The University of Memphis offers 50% tuition waivers, which means you only have to pay half of your tuition, and the university covers the rest.

Students who maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 in subsequent semesters will be eligible for a 50% tuition fee waiver.

New Haven University

Scholarships are available for both graduates and postgraduates at this university. The scholarship is awarded based on the applicant’s academic achievements. You can apply for this scholarship regardless of your gender, race, location, or nationality.

When students apply for admission to the University of New Haven, they are automatically considered for this scholarship. This university offers a variety of scholarships in various categories, so applicants should apply for the one that best fits their needs.

The University of New Haven offers scholarships that can cover up to 75% of your tuition costs, leaving you with the remaining 25% to pay. Those awarded a Provost scholarship will also be paid on an hourly basis.

Michigan State University (Dearborn)

The University of Michigan at Dearborn (not to be confused with the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor) has a fantastic scholarship program for its students; however, only postgraduates can apply for scholarships at the University of Michigan.

This university scholarship has a different waiver percentage depending on which college you are interested in attending. The applicant for the non-resident graduate scholarship in its engineering and computer science college must be an international student taking 500+ level courses. Non-residential students receive an 80 percent tuition waiver, while residents receive a 40 percent tuition waiver.

All students are eligible, and they are automatically considered when they apply for admission to the university.

Previous Post Next Post